Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

My Favourite Little People

Hello All. Here is the reason I have had no time for crafting in my own right for a while. Trent and Tayla have been with us for the last week and so I have been busy having outdoor fun (the weather has been gorgeous) during the day and helping them with their craft projects in the evenings. As usual we have had lots of fun and done some 'cool stuff' to quote T&T. We have made about a million 'shrinky dinks'. We have made some cool owl bookmarks shown to me by my friend Diane last weekend. We have made little notepads with pretty covers and Tayla has stuck jewels for Africa onto EVERYTHING she could think of. Today we went to the movies to see Despicable Me in 3D (Granddad came too!!) If you get the chance go to see it. Cool fun!!! and very funny at times. I'm sooooo glad I have T&T to take me to all their great movies!!! Last day for us tomorrow so we will have to think up something really special to finish up with. In the photos they are busy typing an e-mail to their Mum and Dad to accompany photos they were sending and the last one is Trent blowing a huge bubble mass in the bath this morning. I have just tucked them up in bed after our nightly card game of Happy Families and their ten minute read in bed before lights out. There is a fair bit of giggling going on in there but I'll hold off for a few minutes as they are pretty tired so they'll probably just crash any minute now. I hope to be back in action next week. In the meantime have a great weekend everyone and I hope the sunshines wherever you are in the world. Thanks for being patient and still looking at my Blog.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment