Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tilda

Hi again. I had a good day again today. Did some much needed work in the garden this morning (same as yesterday), went for our lunchtime swim and then made this card for our dear wee great niece this afternoon. It is another new stamp I bought on our UK travels. She is called Tilda and is made by Magnolia Stamps which I think is Swedish(??) Lots of you in the northern hemisphere will be familiar with Tilda. She is so cute and there are many, many Tilda and friends stamps available. I only have this one at the moment and today was the first time I have used it. I managed to catch the 5pm post collection so she is now on her way to the UK. I hope she arrives in time for Ruby's 3rd birthday on the 22nd of this month!! Time to serve up tea now. Thanks for stopping by again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment