Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Watching You

Hello Everyone. It sure is quiet around the house without Trent and Tayla giggling and chattering away. It takes me a few days to adjust after having them around. We had such fun! Anyway on with other things now. I have just finished this card which is for our youngest daughter's 38th on Monday. She hasn't seen this stamp as it is one I bought on our recent UK trip and have only just tried it out. It is one from a sheet of stamps called Alluring Ladies and thanks to the great team at The Stampman in Yorkshire UK for getting it for me and for some ideas on using it. It is such a good value sheet. I think there are about 25 stamps in all - all quite retro really and I love them. I have used 3Dimensional Magic on the eyeballs to give that 'wet' look. I like it. I hope she does too. Thanks for visiting tonight.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love this, excellent job I must say. Might have to do a dobbo steal.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought it is a fantastic card made by a smashing friend x

    ReplyDelete