Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tea Light Candle Gift

Hi Everyone I have just finished working on my first tea light candle card and I am pretty chuffed with it. Lots of ideas in Blog Land to get you started. I wasn't hopeful of getting lovely scented tea lights here in Upper Hutt but I was very pleasantly surprised this afternoon when I went to the $2 Shop where they had several different flavours. I chose green tea for this particular gift but also got strawberry, rose and lavender for future use. This gift is for a friend's birthday this weekend. You will see from the photos that the insert pulls out and can be used as a bookmark. It was a lovely project to make and there's the added bonus of the perfume from the candles. I had no idea green tea smelt so nice!! My drinks certainly don't smell like that! I hope Lianne likes her gift. Time for me to brush my teeth and jump into bed so I'll say 'night 'night, sleep tight and I'll talk to you tomorrow maybe.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. that is so cool Elaine, I sure she will love it. You always come up with something extra special for everyone. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Elaine. Great for mother's day perhaps. Love the Christmas Candles also.

    ReplyDelete