Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

80 Years Young

No not me!!! LOL Our good friend who lives just across the road turns 80 on the weekend. She always tells me that she just missed out on being a witch by one day. She is one of the most interesting women I have ever met. She is the perfect picture of a Gran (which is what her grandchildren call her) Five foot nothing, rather round with silver white hair and round spectacles. There is never a time spent in her company when I fail to learn something new. She is a mine of interesting information. She would do anything for anyone if she possibly could and I hope she has a wonderful weekend with her family and friends. As you will have guessed by now this card is for her and comes with all our love and wishes for good health to enable her to enjoy a few more years yet. Happy birthday Jean.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment