Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rachel's Yummy Blog Candy

Hi Everyone tonight's post is a little different.  Just look at ALL this yummy blog candy being given by young Rachel Critchley of Critchley Creations (see my list of blogs to visit)  One of the conditions of entry is to post a picture of the candy somewhere on my blog.  I don't know how to do it so that it appears down the side so I did the only way I know how - make it into a post.  Rachel is a young lassie in the UK who doesn't have the best of health and yet is always bright and cheerful not to mention EXTREMELY talented craft wise.  Go take a look at her work, it's great.  You too can enter for the blog candy but I'm afraid you won't win because I have MY name on it LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww thanks Elaine, that's so sweet :)
    Good luck in the candy
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete