Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Black and White Beauty

Hi Everyone. It's been another rather miserable day here today but at least it didn't rain - just gloomy. I had my swim and aquaerobics this morning and I walked with my friend Di this afternoon, even though it was a bit drizzly at times. So not too bad really. I got this card made after I came home. One of my favourite techniques - embossed background and my lady dressed in Angelina Fibre. It is a birthday card for a friend. October is a busy month for me with birthday cards. I keep trying to start Christmas cards but what with birthdays taking priority and class samples and instructions to prepare I am not making much progress. I am intending to have a go at a couple of ideas tonight. If I'm successful I'll let you know. Time to get tea on the go. Thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment