Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Marathon

Hello Everyone. These pictures show my results from yesterday's Christmas Marathon. There were only 4 of us including Kate, who owns the Sister Act shop, but we had a great time. I got 15 cards completed which I was well pleased with. Sharlene got her 10 Christmas crackers made and I wanted to invite myself round to her place so that I could have one!!! Amanda made excellent progress on her Kaisercraft Advent Calender and Kate, in between serving customers, got started on some beautiful labels which she is either going to use on gifts or on her handmade Christmas crackers. In the afternoon we had a wee glass of bubbles accompanied by Christmas cake, grapes and HUGE strawberries. All very civilised and I thourighly enjoyed myself. Thanks Kate for a great idea and making it special with the Christmas goodies. I can recommend it to you all. It means you work on your Christmas projects without the usual interuptions that always happen at home. Get going ladies and organise your own Christmas Marathon. I hope ours becomes an annual fixture!! I'm off to have a SKYPE link up with an old schoolfriend in the UK now so I'll say goodnight and thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment