Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Funky Fold Card

Hello all you Night Owls. It's late and I just thought I'd post this before I brush my teeth and jump into bed. It's quite cool here tonight so it will be nice to snuggle under the duvet. I found this Funky Fold project on my friend Sheila's Blog (Manic Stamper) and she found it at Sue's, who found it at . . . . you know the story. Well whoever thought it up - Thank-you very much. I had fun tonight making it. The instructions and measurements were great. I am teaching Side and Centre Stepped Cards on Saturday and this kind of goes along the same lines. So many possibilities. This one is for a birthday but it would sure look good in Christmas colours with a poinsettia on the front. Well that's me done for today. 'Night 'night and sleep tight in my part of the world. Have a great day over the other side and thanks for looking.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. My friend Diand has been having trouble trying to post comments to my Blog so I am just testing to see if I can sort it out.

    ReplyDelete