Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How's This For a Cool Idea?

Hello again. Two in one day must mean my AWOL Mojo has returned somewhat. This cool idea came from my favourite girl, Barbara Gray, using her own stamps. I watched her demo it on the Create and Craft show via the laptop and thought it was the greatest. So I sent for the stamps which arrived yesterday and these two are the results of this afternoon and evenings playing. The sparkle doesn't show up in the small pictures but will probably look good if you click on them to enlarge them. The stamps I bought were the NOEL and a set of nine minatures specially made to fit inside the O so I can make up all kinds of scenes to go in there. She does a PEACE stamp too where the C is the extra large letter to stamp a scene in. Hope you like. It's time for me to say 'night 'night. I never did get out into the garden today and tomorrow is forecast for rain. Again!!! Sleep tight all of you in my part of the world and everyone else have a good day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment