Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Voice from the Past!!!

Hi Everyone I am pleased to report that my recouperation is pregressing quite well and I have at last managed to produce a few things to Blog. It takes me soooooo long to get out all my stuff sometimes it's just too hard. The problem is that I can't get behind my desk at the moment what with crutches and a gammy leg, so I have had to move out onto the dining room table (which looks a bit like a war zone). I get out what I think I need, sit down to start work and then realise just how many things I have forgotten!! Of course every trip back to my desk has been a major expidition - but hey I'm getting there and at least in a few weeks I will be back to normal. It has really made me think about all those people who are like this on a permanent basis. Boy do we take our lives for granted!!! Anyway I have a couple of posts today - calm down now don't get too excited about that. The first is the card I made for our youngest daughter, Lara, whose birthday it was yesterday. She is a Blue Nose (Tatty) Teddy freak. I kid you not she must have at least 50 of them dotted around her bedroom. So that made my choice easy. I found this Tatty Teddy stamp in the UK and of course it was a 'Must Have Purchase' I also purchased 2 CDs with Tatty Teddy software on which my two youngest Grandchildren (8 and 10) have used with great success. Anyway to go along with the Blue Nose Teddy card we had found a Blue Nose Frog (yes she is a frog freak as well!!!) who is in the Friends of Blue Nose Bear collection and so that was an obvious choice for her gift. She loved them both I'm pleased to say. I will post the others this afternoon as we are just about to go to the pool. I am hoping to manage to get in (and out again) and do some exercises in the warm water. First time for that too and boy have I missed it. I'll let you know how I get on this afternoon. See you all then.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooooooooooooooo lovely, I bet she really loved it. Just love the flowers on the card and box.

    Me

    ReplyDelete