Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Tilda Card

Hi Everyone.  What a fantastic weekend it's been for weather here in Upper Hutt.  Yet another beautiful sunny day with temperatures like summer rather than autumn.  I'm so pleased that those of you who have to work during the week to have a good dose of sunshine over the last two days.  Looks like it isn't going to continue into the week but hey - be grateful for what we have been given I say.  To my post - I made this wee cutie last night.  The seat is a stamp I have had for a wee while but this is the first time I have used it.  It took me a few tries to work out the best way to get it in EXACTLY the right position so that it looks like Tilda is sitting on it properly.  Got it sussed now so no more problems.  I haven't done any DI painting in a while so I really enjoyed doing this last night.  Card is for a young friend who will turn 15 in early April.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment