Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bathroom Before and After

Good Afternoon Everyone.  Well the bathroom in finished apart from a few little things we still need to get done - like a blind for the window and a nice soap dispenser.  We are really delighted with it and you can see for yourselves just what a difference in the room before and after.  The tradesmen were excellent and kept things as neat and tidy as they could but there was a lot of cleaning up to be done after they had finished.  Builders dust EVERYWHERE.  I also had my friend Ali down for a few days a couple of weeks ago, our daughter stayed for the week last week and then I taught two 3hour classes last Saturday.  Hence I am only just getting round to posting for the first time in what seems like forever.  I know you will be pleased Ali.  We had a great time when she was down (from Katikati) and we crafted 'til late.  The weather was great (if a little cool for her being from the winterless north) and we had a couple of lovely long walks.  I have been busy experimenting and have a craft post to show you so I'll sign off here and see you in a couple of ticks with that post.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment