Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Trent and Tayla's Ceramic Painting

The waiting is finally over for Trent and Tayla!!  I took them to the art shop in the last week of the holidays and they painted these ceramic pieces.  Then we had the looooooooooooooooong wait for them to be fired in the kiln.  It's only been a couple of weeks - well three tomorrow I suppose -  but it has seemed like foreveeeeeeeeeer for an 11 and 9 year old.  Finally I got the call that they were ready, and today we had a surprise visit from the two Little People themselves to collect their treasures.  Smiles all around!!  They did a good job I think you will agree?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool, quite the little artists are Tayla and Trent. I wonder who they get that from???????????

    Ali

    ReplyDelete