Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Good Couple of Days

 Good Evening Everyone.  Well I've had a good few days here.  I've typed up class instructions and writen a couple of extra tutorials and typed them up too so I am in good shape.  Writing instructions is my least favourite part of teaching but the enjoyment I get out of it far outweighs that.  You will recognise the poinsettia on the front of this card from a couple of posts ago.  I made this one out of cardstock rather than paper and I like the results better.  I also punched-around-the -page with a straight border punch to make the lace edged mat.  This needs a little practise but I soon got the hang of it.  You can make square or rectangular mats.  Some border punches work better than others but it saves having to buy two punches (corner and border) to achieve the same result.  Right I'm off to have a go at some other flowers from the kittykraft site.  See you next time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment