Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Paper Flowers

 Good Morning Everyone and what a beautiful morning it is here in Upper Hutt today.  Yesterday was awful and there was even SNOW on the hill tops I see from my kitchen window!!!  It is pretty cool just now with ice on the puddles but the sun is just beautiful.  I have been pegging out washing so my 'fuzzy' hands are frozen as well today.  Anyhow before I start on the rest of the days tasks I just had to finish off my latest effort with the lovely paper flowers I recently discovered over at the Kitty Kraft site.  They are SO nice to do.  At the moment I am improvising with punches I already have whilst I await the delivery of a new foliage die cut and frame die cuts too.  You can see another punch-around-the-page effort this time using the Eyelet border punch.  Proves the old addage 'You learn something everyday' and with the Internet literally at our finger tips we are truely spoiled with options of what we can choose to learn.  I hope you are liking these little flower cards and are visiting Kitty Kraft to see the most beautiful creations ever and maybe have a go yourself.  Right off to do a bit of Spring Cleaning.  The sun is lovely but it sure does show up the dust and winter cobwebs lurking in the corners.  Have a good day and thanks for looking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment