Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Paper Flowers

Hi Everyone - Blurry photo (sorry) but you can kinda see.  My good friend Ali has been saving this ladies blog details because she knew that looking at such things has been depressing for me these past few months  but now things are improving for me she has passed it on.  Go take a look at http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/ and see the beautiful things this lady creates.  She is very generous with her talents too and has easy to follow tutorials.  This is my first attempt at her poinsettia and with Christmas looming I will be making more.  Of course the down side is that you have to make a box to house/post the card in and of course you need to take out a mortgage to post it to the other side of the world but hey!  good friends are worth it are they not???  Thanks for looking on this bright and sunny spring day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment