Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

For Our Big Granddaughter

 Where do all the years go to so quickly?  This card is for our eldest Darling Granddaughter who turns 23 (OMG) next Wednesday.  She is so Special and I miss her terribly now that she has moved to Surfers Pardise.  She is having a great time over there and that is good for her. I loved doing this card.  I used  a CheeryLynne die cut for the doily.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the background paper from Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings collection.  I was very pleased that my still fuzzy fingers coped with the multi loop bow.  So I got it in the mail today and hope it arrives in time for her on Wednesday.  Not such a nice day here today dull and a bit blustery.  Spring equinox winds I expect.  Everything comes at a price they say so I will gladly put up with the winds if it heralds the onset of Sring and Summer.  Bring it on I say.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment