Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flower Pot Card

Hi again. My second project for this evening is this flower pot card. Once again my friend Diane put the idea in my head and this is my version. Once again I made the paper 'roses' using the heart punch for the petals and inked the edges to give depth. The other flowers are punched with the medium sized retro flower by EK Success. My daughters bought me the three sizes of these retro flowers and I have had sooooo much use out of them. I love them. Again I am pleased with my effort. Thanks Diane for the inspiration for tonight's two projects. Well that's me for today. I'm off to bed with my book but I don't think I'll last long before I'm nodding off to sleep. Catch you next time and thanks for visiting.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great projects I love them all! your mosaics are beautiful and your flowers are so pretty on both cards, you have been really busy Elaine so I'm hoping that means your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete