Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Washi Paper Frame

Hi Everyone. It is a lovely autumnal day here again and my husband and I have just been out to lunch which was very pleasant. I started this wee card before we went and have just finished it off now. I love the vibrancy of the Washi papers - especially in the Chinese colours of red, black and gold but this one also has silver in it which is gorgeous. This is a sample for a class at the shop http://www.sisteract.co.nz/ for the May/June schedule! Gosh that's half the year gone. Christmas is looming on the horizon already LOL !!!! Anyway this card will team with my Washi quilt which was posted a while back to make a nice morning's class. I don't remember seeing black flowers anywhere so I coloured pale pink flowers with a black ink pad in case you were wondering where I got black flowers from. The frame is padded just like the quilt was and I have to say the result is very pleasing. Yesterday's posts of Easel card and Flower Pot card will be two more classes on the same schedule.  Thanks for looking and thanks for any comments left.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment