Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Panda Bear

Hi again Everyone. I know it's late but I have just finished this cute little panda bear card and want to post it before heading off to bed. The card is for our great-niece Grace who will be 9 on May 9. She lives in the UK and so I need to get this away quick smart for her to receive it on her birthday. I have had the stamp for ages but not really used it much. In fact I had it in a stamp sale a couple of years ago but it didn't sell and now I'm glad it didn't as I think Grace will love him. I coloured the bamboo with glaze pens. I coloured the white on the panda with a white gel pen and the black I did with fun flock so he is furry as well as cute! I hope you like him too. 'Night 'night and sleep tight and thanks for stopping by to look.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment