Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back on the Bottle !!!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone. This next weekend is the Bottle class in the morning and Thanks a Bunch (see earlier posts) in the afternoon and so this weekend just passed has been a busy one getting my materials ready. I covered this baby Baileys bottle for a different example for the project. It is such a cute wee bottle that I think it lends itself very well to the project. I am working away on more class samples and will post them as I finish them. Harold is away for the night tonight and also on Wednesday which means I can work away and don't have to worry about things like cooking tea at tea time I can just break off when it suits. Not that he bothers but I always feel like I must produce meals at conventional times for him. It will be very strange tonight without him home. We haven't spent a night apart in a VERY long time. I will be pleased to see him late tomorrow afternoon. Why is he away - GOLF of course ('scuse the pun). He is playing in a 4 day tournament and is staying at our eldest daughters to cut down on time spent travelling and very early mornings. O.K back to the craft desk. Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a good weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment