Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Second Time Today


Wow that hasn't happened in a long time!!! These two complete my task I'm happy to report. The corset card is for my niece who is a bit of a fashionista so I thought she would like this and the simple little fairy is for Harold's great niece who turns 6 in August. Now I just have two or three calendars to make to take as gifts for Special Friends in the UK. They will be like my recent post but if I don't get them done in time I always have the option of doing them after we come back and posting them at the end of the year don't I? Right feeling rather pleased with myself I shall say 'night 'night and toddle off to bed. Hope you saw something that you liked in my posts today. Thanks for looking anyway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment