Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Cards at Last

Thank goodness!!! I now have 30 completed Christmas cards and ONLY another 40 to go!!! Still this time last week I didn't have a completed card in site so I'm accentuating the positive and eliminating the negative (and those of you old enough to know that song probably don't count birthdays anymore!!!) The 2nd and 3rd cards look the same but there is a difference. After I cut the card for the larger of the two I realised that I still had a decent sized piece left and since I had the holly stamp in 2 sized I made a smaller version and used a peel off gretting instead of a stamped one. That was being real thrifty with my card I thought. Henry with his Christmas Bauble is hand painted with Distress Inks on water colour paper. I had my Two Favourite Little People staying for the weekend and we had lots of fun. On Saturday afternoon we went to see a Christmas movie and then Saturday evening we went to the Summer Hummer Pool Party which they thought was pretty cool. Yesterday we made Snowman Soup gift packs for them to give to their teachers at the end of the school year. They are such good kids (not thet I'm a biased G'ma you understand!!) This morning I have been to Nifty Fifties water aerobics followed by 10 lengths freestyle swimming. It is soooo lovely to be exerciseng again. I am still doing my physio exercises as I still have a way to go with the flexion and extension of my knee but I am progressing along quite nicely. Right off to the desk to make some more cards (and gifts too if time permits) Thanks for stopping by today.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment