Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snow Globe Special

Hi again. Here is the first of my Special People cards. It is based on the snow globe idea. I bought them at the Doncaster Craft Fair I went to when I was in the UK and transported the 'globe' part VERY carefully back to NZ without mishap. I am quite pleased with these photos (the first ones I took were awful) but these give the idea very well. The little scene inside is decoupaged and I have stuck snow and ice crystals on the trees, rooftops etc and then put a spoonful of white Flower Soft inside the globe so that when you tip the card it looks like a snowstorm. The packet contains 2 each of 4 different designs so you will probably be seeing several more in the near future. Hope you like. Enjoy the rest of your day and if you hae sunshine then make the most of it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: