Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two more designs

Hi Everyone. We have a beautiful sunny day here in Upper Hutt today but it sure was cool first thing this morning. Still making quite good progress with the Chrissie cards. I got 16 finished yesterday 10 of the bauble and 6 of the snowflakes with a bit of bling (actually the baubles have blingy thingies on them too but it doesn't show in the photo). I could only do 6 of those because that is all the pale blue card I had left! So - I'm almost there. I have made one of my cards for Special People and I will post that straight after this. Eeeeek it's December tomorrow so no time to waste as I haven't even started my handmade gifts yet BUT I did buy 2 gifts yesterday which I have wrapped this morning so my gift list has at least 2 ticks on it now!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment