Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary

to my wonderful husband of 44 years. He is so supportive of me in all that I do and I am indeed very lucky to have him. This is a new stamp by Sheena Douglass and I sent to the UK for it a wee while ago but haven't used it until tonight. I stamped it in black archival ink onto 300gsm water colour paper and then painted it with Distress Inks. I am quite pleased with the finished result. It has to come up to scratch because my husband is my strict quality control department!!! I have had a good and productive day today. Let's hope for the same tomorrow. I think it will be card writing day. Harold has offered to write all the envelopes for me/us which will be a huge help. Lucky people because his handwriting is BEAUTIFUL. If I remember I will photograph it and Blog it so you can see for yourselves. Right time for bed. 'Night 'night and thanks for visiting tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment