Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yesterday's Play

Hi Everyone. This post is of what I did yesterday whilst I was penned in the dining room. We had new carpet laid in two of the bedrooms and so the furniture from said bedrooms was spread around the rest of the house. What with me still being wobbly on my pins I thought I was safest to stay in the relatively un cluttered dining room until the men had finished their work and Harold had moved most of the stuff back into the bedrooms. Saga over - sorry to ramble on. This technique is one of many on my latest Clarity Stamp DVD. It was lovely to do with a WOW moment cropping up often as I worked through it. This is the summer version and next I am going to try an autumn and winter version. Will show when done. Have been to the pool again this morning which makes it every day for the last 9 days. Surely it must be doing some good????? I hope so. Thanks for looking today and I hope you like the new Blog layout. You may have noticed it has changed twice in a matter of a few days? This was in response to my dear friend Ali's 'complaint'. The first change was to a Chocolate theme and she said every time she looked at it she wanted a cup of hot chocolate, a chocolate bar , muffin or similar so could I please change it to ease her torment? Always aim to please Ali!!! See you in a couple of weeks.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: