Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fruits of My Labours

I am nearly there!!! I have just one gift to finish off and wrap and then I'm done!!! Had serious doubts at times but once again I've scraped in pretty close to the deadline. My photo today is of some of my labours of love all wrapped up so you can't actually see the finished articles BECAUSE the person who this little lot is for is my biggest viewer!!! I got them in the mail yesterday so they should be in Katikati by the end of the week. Plenty of time for Santa. Right back to the desk to make an envelope for a card I have to deliver, along with one of my lanterns, at lunchtime when we go for our Wednesday swim. Hope you are all coping well and not tearing out too much hair. Thanks for looking today even if you could only see wrapped gifts.
P.S  This year I have wrapped all my gifts in brown parcel paper and just put a band of Christmas paper around the middle of the parcel with the odd bow here and there.  I am rather pleased with them if I do say so myself!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment