Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just in case things get tooo hectic in the next few days I will post my Christmas Greeting to you all now.  Thank-you all who have visited my Blog over the last year and I hope you have enjoyed your visits and maybe I have even inspired some of you to have a go at some of my projects.  I have had my Blog for just 2 years now and I still enjoy sharing with you both my projects and my little stories which accompany them.  I have had a lot less posts this year than the previous year.  I'm not too sure why that is but there you go.  Now as we all head towards a little R&R I send peaceful wishes from our house to yours.  May you have someone you love and someone who loves you to spend this Special Time with.  If you are travelling I wish you safe arrivals and happy times wherever your destination is.  May 2012 bring you all good health and good fortune.  Love and hugs from Crafty Granma.XO

No comments:

Post a Comment