Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Success!!!

Hi Everyone on a freezing Saturday evening. I find it VERY hard to believe that it is Mid Summer Day next Wednesday!!! Anyway onto my post for today. Another watering can you say. Yes BUT this time it is big enough to be useful!!! I used the 150% enlarged template and it JUST fitted onto a 12 x 12 scrapbook sheet which was perfect. It is SOOOOO easy to assemble and SOOOOOO much fun to decorate. I love it. My butterflies are Peel Offs stuck onto acetate and carefully cut out. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little catterpillar I made from seed beads and he is so cute!!! Inside I put a small gardeners soap (Lemon flavour) and a tiny tube of handcream both nestled in white tissue paper. A perfect wee gift for any gardener. Full marks for perseverence Elaine, full marks to Kate who had the idea to enlarge the template AND full marks to Ali for the suggestions of wee goodies to go inside the watering can. Thank-you ladies for your ideas I am well pleased with my wee gift. Right I'm off to find somewhere where there is a heater on and get warm. I hope you are cosy wherever you are tonight. Thanks.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It has turned out FAB-O, I was laying in bed this morning thinking about its contents. Even for a crafting person you could put bits of ribbon, buttons and brads into it. A garden centre voucher with a choc or two. It really is quite lovely. Well done.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali. Looking forward to tomorrow night!!! Make a list so you don't forget anything.

    ReplyDelete