Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pretty Pastels

Good Evening All. I hope you have had a good day if tou are in the southern hemisphere or a good night's sleep if you are north of the border. Just a pretty little card in pastel colours which I threw together quickly a couple of days ago when I suddenly realised it is my niece's birthday at the end of the week. I am not doing very well with my forward planning just lately am I? Must be the time of the year!!! I was hoping to get all these things done whilst I was immobile but it was just too hard to get my craft stuff organised in a place where I was comfortable working. Then once I became more mobile I was spending 2-3 hours a day at the pool exercising my knee. Consequently I am in a mad mess!!! I did post the overseas cards today along with this birthday card. When I got back from the post I looked in my Birthday Book again and saw two more birthdays which hadn't registered in my brain. At least I have until next week to do them. Right now I'm off to make some gifts. See you next time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment