Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lollipop, Lollipop Ooh Lolly, Lolly, Lolly. . . .

Remember that song? or am I showing my age. Millie used to sing it way back in the 60's. Anyway here are my lollipops. Do you like them? I think they are soooo cute. They are of course flavoured (scented) tea light candles made up to look like lollipops. How simple is that? I am teaching two classes on Saturday and they will be my last ones for the year so I am going to put a lollipop on each workspace as a little thank-you to the ladies. Some of them are regulars and do lots of my classes and some of them are new to my classes. Again this is a quick, little gift that young children could make or help with. We all have people who we like to thank for little kindnesses done through the year but it can get expensive can't it? The beauty of this wee gift is that it is very in-expensive. Give it a try, either by yourself or with your children or grandchildren and have fun. You can get some yummy smelling candles at the $2.oo Shop! 'Night, 'night again and thanks for looking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment