Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Triangles? Christmas Trees? or Pyramids?

What a busy little bee I've been tonight!!! I've had these in my mind for a while and cut the cards to take to the Christmas Marathon but ran out of time to do anything with them on that day, so I did them tonight, after my shrinky dinks. Thay are so quick to make and so lovely too. I love the vellum. I bought it in the UK when we were there. I should have filled my suitcases with it to bring back because it was very popular when we used it in a class a wee while back. Kate, at Sister Act, chased it and did manage to track some down for the ladies so that was good. Well I'm really on a roll with the QC department as these got the tick of approval too!! Must be my lucky day. I'm off to bed now so I'll say 'night 'night, sleep tight.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment