Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Roses, Roses . . .

Good Sunday morning to you all. Not quite craft this morning but I just had to show you this beautiful rose. I walk with my friend Ellen on Sunday mornings and today when we got back to her house she cut this from her garden for me. I am VERY sad that this is not smelly-vision because the perfume is even more gorgeous than the flower. The first picture lets you see inside the flower more but the second picture is more true to the actual colour. It must be a very old fashioned variety because the modern day roses don't have a perfume do they? Such a shame. Anyway it is adorning the shelf in my kitchen and as that is where I am now heading to wash the dishes I shall be enjoying the lovely perfume! I may have a craft blog later. Talk to you then. Have a good day or 'night 'night sleep tight, depending where in the world you are looking from, and thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment