Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Poinsettia Easel Card

Hi Everyone. What a glorious day we have here in Upper Hutt. I have been swimming this morning and now I am waiting for my friend Di to arrive and we are going off for a walk in the sunshine for a couple of hours. I have put sunscreen on for the first time this summer so that is surely a sign of how good the sunshine is. I've just got time to do a couple of quick posts before Di arrives. The first one is a basic easel card given a Christmas touch with nestabilities Poinsettia flower, paper from a Christmas pack and a tiny touch of ruby red glitter on the red snowflakes, just for a change from the crystal glitter on snowflakes. Very quick and very easy if you're getting down to the desperate stages for your Christmas cards. Hope you like. I'll be back in a couple of ticks with my second post. Talk to you then.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment