Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen

What a gloomy Saturday morning we have here today and it's been a bit cooler these last few days. I got a bit spoilt with the lovely hot, sunny days a week or so ago. We keep getting e-mails from friends and family in the UK. Now that's cool!!! I hope they get a white Christmas now. I would feel really cheated having had all this early snow if it didn't play the game fairly and snow for Christmas, wouldn't you? Anyway onto today's post. I have faffed (is that even a word?) about all week trying to come up with a card for our eldest daughter, Karen's birthday. She told me the other week that when she opens her cards from us she likes them but often thinks 'I wish Mum had sent me one like ##### which she has seen on my Blog'. No pressure then!!!LOL. Perhaps because I have felt pretty lousy with my back but I have really struggled to put something together that I am happy with. Finally this morning I finished this which I am reasonably happy with and as time is running out this is the one she is getting. Hope it measures up. Back to my desk to try to tick a few more things off my list. Thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment