Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tilda and The Snowman


Hello Everyone. In the couple of days I've been absent I have celebrated my Blog Birthday!! Yesterday my Blog turned 1 year old!! I can't believe it's gone so quickly. In that time I've blogged 149 items and been visited by 3531 lovely people - some of who have been kind enough to leave a comment.  I always get excited when I read your comments.  Now, to start year two I have two more tea-light candle cards.  I really love doing these and my work area smells so nice from the candles.  I have had enough for tonight yjough and I am off to bed once I finish this.  I am not supposed to sit for long and indeed it is too painfull to sit so, by this time of day my poor feet have had enough of standing.  I'm glad to report that my back is improving but I have been told to expect it to take a couple of months.  So keep doing the exercises.  Something like this makes me realise just how much I take being able to do pretty much anything/everything  for granted.  I'm almost finished making my Xmas gifts now I'm glad to say.  Just as well as it's only just over a week away!! 'Night 'night and thanks for looking.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment