Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alison's Farewell

Hello Everyone. I know it's been a while since I Blogged anything but that's because I've been working on two Special Projects which have had to be secret. The people who they are for look at my Blog regularly and so I have to time my 'release' just right. Tomorrow I am going to a Farewell Lunch for my friend Alison who,as I have told you, is moving to the other end of the country in a few days time. That means I can now show you what I have made for her. She is such a good friend that it had to be something Extra Special. I hope she thinks this IS Extra Special. I used darker colours because I feel so sad that I am losing close contact with her. I have made a box for the easl card to fit in but Mr Blogger won't let me post more than 4 photos (don't know why. If anyone has the answer please let me know). I'll post the photos of the box straight after this. I do wish I could take really good photos of my projects but I'm not crash hot with the camera. Sorry. Thanks for stopping by today  PS I'm going to try yo enter this in The Stampman Challenge #14 - Distress.  Not too sure I know how to but I'll give it a go.  You should all hop over to their website and take a look.  It's always inspiring. http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment