Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kaleid-a-card

Hi again. Just as I am preparing to put away our Christmas Decorations I picked up this card which I made quite a few years ago but still love, so I thought I would Blog it for you all to see. I made it in a class held by Cathy Daulman, a talented lady who was visiting NZ from South Africa. That was also the first time I saw the Waterfall Card and also did that class with her. Anyway back to the Kaleid-a-card. It is made in 4 layers with the appertures getting smaller the more you move into the card. I guess the tunnel card I made for my husband for Christmas (Santa in the forest post) was a smaller version in a way. Anyway it was lots of fun to make and I have made quite a number for gifts over the years. Friends see it and like it so I make them one. I added an extra layer to mine (dark blue) and put the Snowman Family on to form a nicer cover rather than just a plain white back of the bottom layer. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment