Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gingerbread Tilda

Hi Everyone and I hope your weekend is going well, like mine. My two favourite Little People (aka Trent and Tayla) arrived today to stay for the week so probably not much crafting time for myself but lots of other fun stuff to do, using the kids as an excuse to have a go. Go the Grannys!! Anyway I did manage to get this done today. I have been watching lots of demo videos on painting with both Ditsress Inks and Promarkers. I have been practising lots and I am getting the hang of it now. This Tilda is coloured using the Distress Inks and I must say I am pretty pleased with how she turned out. It is a birthday card for one of my Great Nieces in the UK. Ellie has ginger hair and so I coloured Tilda especially for Ellie. I SO wanted to put 3D flowers and beads on the card but as it has to travel half way round the world I restrained myself. The kids are painting their own Tilda so I'll perhaps post them when they have finished them. All is quiet on the western front here so I might just brush my teeth and sneak off to bed with my book. Thanks for looking tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment