Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Take To The Bottle

Hi again Everyone I have a late night post for you. I have been working on this for a couple of days or so and have just finished it. It is inspired by a Debbie Dolphin idea (see my Blog list to visit her. You won't be dissappointed) I thought this would be a lovely gift for a friend who likes a glass of wine. Mine only contains juice but that's because I am looking to keep costs down for class materials. but an individual bottle of wine would be good. I have a little, empty Bailey's bottle which I am going to do the same thing with. Now that would be a nice gift thank-you. I made the organza flowers myself by running a gathering thread along one edge and pulling it up to rouche the ribbon. Then I began to roll it (tightly at first) stitching it at the bottom to hold in place. The further out I got the more loosely I rouched and rolled but always stitching in place. I just thought of how I could do them, tried it and it worked!! Don't ya just love that - when something works out well? Off to bed time so I'll say 'night 'night and sleep tight. TGIF tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment