Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Comin'Up Roses

Good Morning Everyone and what a good morning it is for me because I just went to check the mailbox and found a goodie parcel in there. The piccies show you what was inside the box!! How good is that on a Monday morning? I only ordered them (from the UK) last Tuesday so I call that excellent service. Picked, packed and delivered to the other side of the world in less than a week - fantastic - AND they deduct the VAT for customers (like me) who live outside of the EU. It just gets better. ALL the UK traders I buy from should do that but only a couple do!!! Makes a difference especially as the VAT rate has just gone up to 20 per cent. It helps to cover the postage costs. Anyway enough rambling - I am delighted with my goodies and can't wait to put them to good use. I will still make my larger flowers but have always wanted more layers in the small roses I make but if I try to add more they look a bit clumsy. If anyone is interested to site is www.wildorchidcrafts.co.uk It's such a lovely site to drool over so hop on over and enjoy. HAve a great day all of you and thanks for looking in today.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment