Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Little Birdie

Hi Everyone and I hope you are well and truely over the Christmas/New Year thing by now. It's been hot and humid here and not conducive to long sessions at the craft desk (especially when recovering from a slipped disc). Hence I have done something I have NEVER done before. I have SO many birthdays in January, PLUS I have a couple of extra special things to create, that I mass produced this card for ALL my January birthdays. I feel very guilty about it I must say. I was inspired by the wonderful talent of Michelle Zindorf to create my card. My recipients are spread far and wide so hopefully they will never know. I don't think I will allow myself to do it ever again. (except for Christmas cards)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment