Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Desk Calendar for a Good Friend

Hi Everyone. Well NOW I can post these photos of the desktop calendar I made for my friend Alison as part of her Christmas goodies. I have made her a desk calendar for what seems like forever now and changed my format this year to produce this. Last year I printed copies of different art works I had produced during the previous year and the calendar for each month. She had told me that she loved the idea of having a reminder of my pictures so this year I did the same in miniature. The pictures are held in place by large studs which she can undo to rotate the pictures as the months roll by. The flower is cut from Papermania paper with TH Tattered Florals die, spritzed with glimmer mist , held together with a matching Papermanis brad and gently scrunched (technical term!!) to achieve 'the look'. Add a small calendar pad and a year label (held on with more Papermania brads) and it's done. Glad to report that she loved it. She is moving away from the area soon and I am going to miss her SO MUCH. I am trying not to think about it
Well I am off to dry my hair (I've just come out of the shower) and do some jobs - lots of cards pressing to be made. Hope you like the new look to my blog.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment