Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here's a Coincidence


Hello Everyone and I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. It is my birthday today and the first fantastic card here is one I received from my friend Alison (you know the one who is moving away this week). Isn't it just gorgeous? I think it is the most beautiful one she has ever given to me. But here's the coincidence - I was already working on the second card for my friend Anne in the UK. Anne is a dancing teacher and this elegant lady just says DANCE to me. Now how spooky is that - that we should both choose the same stamp to create with. The lady if from an Aspects of Design sheet we both purchased from The Stampman in the UK. We ordered them on-line and I collected them whilst I was in the UK in July last year. If you enlarge Alison's card you will see the neat little clock embellishment in the top left corner. It goes so well with the background paper. I love it. Thanks Ali. I hope Anne likes hers as much as I like mine. Bed time again here. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased you like your card,and yes that is spooky but I'm sure Anne will love her's. I love the feather touch. Love Ali XXXXXXX

    Chaos in my house today,

    ReplyDelete