Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Black and White Feathers

Hello again. I guess the house seemed a little quiet today with all our visitors gone but I had a very busy day. We (Harold and I) got up at 3am and watched one of my favourite stampers, Barbara Gray, live from UK TV, on our laptop. We watched fascinated for two hours whilst she stunned us with more wonderful creations. I'll be trying some of her new ideas for sure. Isn't my husband great to get up with me at that hour to watch? We fell back into bed at 5 to catch a couple more hours. Harold then went off to golf for the day and I cycled to the pool for my swim. This afternoon was spent researching materials (stamping of course) on the Internet and then this evening I have created another black and white card. I love this technique. This feather quill is the only long stamp I have but I might just have to buy a silver fern for this card. Wouldn't that be just the best stamp to create this card to send to someone overseas? Keep on enjoying the beautiful weather and thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment