Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Japanese Washi Papers

Sorry to be so late again but I've been talking on the phone (craft ideas of course) with my good friend Ali and now here we are at almost bedtime again. And it was such a busy day that I only got this simple card done when I had intended to have two to show you. Never mind tomorrow is another day as they say and I hope I'll have the more complicated one for you then. The technique is to make little 'pillows' using card, very thin foam and Japanese washi papers. I have loved these papers FOREVER and was pleased to find this technique to use them in a different way. I did this simple card first to be sure I was getting the assembly of the 'pillows' right so now I will do the more complicated version. Thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment