Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shrove Tuesday

I usually forget Shrove Tuesday util it's too late but they were talking about it on TV this morning so guess what we're having at our house today? Yum Pancakes!!! with lemon and sugar for me thanks. Anyway Good Morning Everyone. Just to show you that I am up early-ish in the day I am doing an early post. I was just washing the breakfast dishes and thinking about new creations (as you do!!) when I remembered this book I made some while ago. Remember I told you the other day how much I love the poem Lovely As A Tree? Well I incorporated it with another love of mine - Star Books. I created the front and back covers and the inside pages with my brayer and stamps. The text I used my Xyron Design Writer for. I don't use it a lot but for tricky placments of text it is just great. That reminds me our daughter has borrowed it at the moment to try it out. Lots of photos with this post and I hope you love this as much as I do. Needless to say I couldn't bring myself to give it away so it lives with me - forever!! I'm off for my swim just shortly but have to do some ironing first. Yuk!!! Have a good day all of you and thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment