Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

T.G.I.F

Thank God it's Friday I say what about you?  Can't believe another week has sped by though.  A busy Friday for me today as we have all the family coming for a farewell tea for my nephew and niece-in-law.  They leave for home on Sunday morning after a wonderful six weeks or so in our beautiful country. So  - things returning to a more even keel next week with visitors gone and Grandchildren back at school.  In the meantime take a look at these lovely Divas.  Haven't tried this technique before but will definitely try it again.  Quite a stunning effect don't you think?  Thanks Ali for loaning me the stamps.  Doesn't have to be Divas of course but a stamp with quite a lot of 'solid' rubber works best I think.  Have a look at what you've got and have a go.  Must go as I've got things in the oven.  Looking forward to being a bit more consistent (was going to say regular but didn't quite like the connotations of that word!!!!!) from here on in.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.  Have fun and stay safe - especially on the roads or in the water.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment